TIGER research cloud
The Interactive Graphical Environment for Research (TIGER) is the OSU research cloud managed by the OSU High Performance Computing Center. By using a series of servers and virtual machines, TIGER fills the gap between limitations of a user's desktop computer and the much faster, more powerful computing resources of the OSU HPCC.
Benefits of using TIGER:
- Uses a familiar Windows or Linux environment
- Access to various software applications (ArcGIS, MATLAB, SAS and more)
- Variety of open-source and unrestricted programming platforms (Python, R, git and more)
- Multi TB shared storage**
- Customized configurations to meet your research needs
**TIGER storage is intended to store files and data for current projects. It is not intended to be used for general or long-term storage. If you need archival storage, there is PetaStore available in Oklahoma or please contact email@example.com for additional options.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the OSU research cloud and its available software.
Funding for the OSU research cloud (TIGER) was provided through the Oklahoma EPSCoR Track I award, "Adapting socio-ecological systems to increased climate variability."