Cloud File Transfers
- Globus is an online service to facilitate fault tolerant large data transfers. The OSU Research Cloud is setup as an 'endpoint' with the name 'okstate#cloud_dtn'. To use Globus go here
Globus can be utilized easily by following these steps:
- Create an account with Globus Online.
- Verify the account and login to Globus.
- Find the "Manage Data" drop down menu and click "Transfer Files".
- You should find yourself on a screen similar to this one:
Log in to Globus with OKEY credentials
For more information or to get started, visit Globus.org.
NEED HELP? firstname.lastname@example.org